At Excelsa, we specialize in bringing people together with the best of technology, strengthening relationships, streamlining processes, and optimizing performance to create sustainable success. We recognize that technology is an integral part of how we work, facilitating both relationships and operations in local and global contexts. While technology can be a powerful asset when it is used effectively, it can also be a source of frustration and inefficiency when implemented poorly. Our goal is to help you harness the power of technology to create connected communities of talented people in your organization. Research shows that integrating technology and human talent exponentially increases problem-solving power and leads to a competitive advantage for companies that do it well.
Our name is taken from the Latin classification of an evergreen tree with needles that grow upward, araucaria excelsa. You can see the image in our logo, but more importantly, the tree symbolizes our commitment to cultivating perpetual and sustainable growth toward a higher purpose. For us, the Excelsa name encompasses our vision of nurturing growth in ourselves and others and pursuing excellence to make a lasting impact.
Our Core Principles
- Operate in your strengths (identification & empowerment)
- Talent contributions increase value (part-time work still offers meaningful contributions)
- Life-engaged people work better (family, volunteerism, community, leisure)
- Curiosity leads to growth (organizational learning, innovation, failure, creativity)
- Get it right (excellence, continuous improvement, challenge status quo to make it better)
- Diversity improves outcomes (perspective, experience, sharpening)
- People make the projects (team approach, communication, shared leadership)
- Sustainable strategies guide decision-making (sustainable policies and practices)
- Leaders serve others (ethics, service, transformation, authenticity)
- Relationships matter (build rich, long-lasting relationships with employees, clients, and partners)